To make this awesome shirt just follow these simple steps!
1. Lie your shirt on a flat surface
2. Decide how far away from the collar you want your new neckline, and mark that distance around the edge using a ruler. Connect your marks to make one solid line.
3. Find the middle of your shirt and make a mark where you want the V-neck to come down. Use tailor’s chalk or a washable marker
4. Then using sharp scissors*, cut carefully along the line (* if you aren’t allowed to use sharp scissors, ask an adult to help you)
5. Trim any rough edges, and you’re ready to go!
Send me pictures of your creations at email@example.com!!!!