Are you already dreaming of your summer break? We have the perfect trip for you to add to your summer bucket list: Savannah, Georgia. Take advantage of this Girl Scout exclusive destinations trip hosted by Girl Scouts Heart of Central California, you won’t regret it.
The deadline to apply is January 9, 2015, but no need to wait. You can sign up today for $95—which locks in the best rate—and begin making monthly payments. This could be a good way to spend your fall product and cookie earnings. Still need convincing?
Read on to learn five reasons why you can’t miss out on this unique opportunity!
- Experience an exciting summer adventure and reminisce with your friends all about your trip. What better way to spend your summer than traveling and creating new memories. This trip is an awesome opportunity to kick off your summer vacation!
- Visit Juliette Gordon Low’s birthplace and the very first Girl Scout headquarters. Get a visual of the history you’ve learned throughout your time in Girl Scouts. This trip provides a special connection to Girl Scout history.
- Two words: Dolphin Cruise. Visit Tybee Island Marine Center, earn a Coastal Georgia badge and go on a dolphin cruise. Can you say, “ah-mazing”?!
- Take a trolley tour of Savannah’s historic haunts. Savannah is one of the most historic cities in the country. Be mesmerized by the city’s spooky and haunted past.
- Fun, fun, and more FUN! Including a party at your hotel. After the exciting journey you have, relax at your hotel and escape the heat at the hotel with all your new friends.
For more information and to sign up for this experience, visit our destinations webpage.
(Photo credit: Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace)