The GLOW (Girls Leading Our Way) Conference is coming back this year and you’re in for a special treat. Expect a great line-up, quality leadership workshops for girls and adults, lots of networking and fun team-building activities—all taking place in Sacramento on Saturday, September 19, 2015. Register NOW through June 1 and get the early bird price of $40! (Price increases to $60 on June 2.) Register here!
Still need some reasons to attend this awesome event? Read on…
Top 5 Reasons to Attend GLOW:
5. Meet other young women and adults in Girl Scouts who want to strengthen their leadership skills.
4. Learn through interesting, interactive workshops.
3. Be inspired by speakers, including Stacy McAfee, an academic leader with broad experience in higher education and associate vice president for external relations at University of the Pacific.
2. Celebrate building leadership through Girl Scouting! Girls will build leadership skills, while adults can also learn how to make Girl Scouting girl-led.
1. Have so much fun! This is a special opportunity for Girl Scouts to attend a leadership conference that combines fun and learning.